Ak Bars lost to Salavat Yulaev in extra time on Wednesday in Ufa. Regular time ended with the score 1:1.
“It turned out to be an emotional game that everyone liked,” Bilyaletdinov said, citing the correspondent. — Sometimes the emotions were overflowing, but in general the teams played for the result, it was obvious. We were a bit unlucky in overtime.
– What are your impressions of Salavat?
– Very good and fast team. We were ready for it.
– In such emotional matches, you try to calm the players down. Or use this wave of emotions and push them forward?
We will correct any shortcomings.
– What do you think of the banner of the Ufa people who used the heroine of the movie “Kill Bill”? Clearly the clue is in your address.
– I didn’t pay attention to him. And what was it?
— Uma Thurman, who kills Bill at the end of the film.
Ak Bars is third in the KHL Eastern Conference roster. “Salavat Yulaev” on the sixth line.
Source : MatchTV
I’m Emma Smith, a dedicated journalist and avid storyteller. I have been writing for news websites for the past 5 years, reporting on hockey news and delivering in-depth analysis of the sport. In my current role as Author at Athletistic, I write about hockey events from around the world to keep followers up-to-date with what’s happening in the sport.