Amir Natkho has been playing for SKA-Khabarovsk since September 2022, on Wednesday the club announced their separation from the 26-year-old midfielder. Natkho was in the Barcelona, CSKA, Krasnodar and Lokomotiv systems. After that, the footballer played for Romanian “Viitorul”, Belarusian BATE, Estonian “Nymme Kalju” and “Levadia”.
– From time to time, Amir and I are in contact. After joining the Barcelona academy at the age of 17, his career clearly went downhill. But I think his best days are yet to come, Natkho told .
– Do you really mean it? He changes teams every season. And just recently I came to see Alania, although in September I signed a contract with SKA-Khabarovsk.
– Why not? He is talented. He is only 26 years old, age still allows him to find his place. If in the next two years he finds his team, then everything will be fine.
– Why often the career of talented footballers declines with age?
– If we talk about Amir, then very young, he ended up in Barcelona, he was at his best. And the return to Russia certainly affected him. Perhaps he did not fully understand the lengths he had to go to prove his worth in Russia. Coming back from a team like Barça, you are considered a rising star. For a young man, it is difficult psychologically. We expected a lot of him. There were a lot of nuances why it happened that way.
The 2022/23 season in Russia will resume with the FONBET Russian Cup matches in February. Broadcasts of matches of the RPL and the National Cup can be viewed on the federal channel “”, as well as on the thematic channels of the holding company and the sites matchtv.ru and sportbox.ru.
Source : MatchTV
I am Ben Stock and I work in Athletistic as an author. My specialty is covering football news and other related topics. I have been writing for this website since the past five years, crafting compelling stories with the latest updates in the sports world. My articles have gained widespread appreciation amongst readers due to their accuracy and depth of research. I also enjoy giving lectures on sports journalism to aspiring journalists; these sessions are always packed with insights, tips and tricks that help them become better writers. Aside from my work commitments, I also invest a lot of time in staying updated on all things related to football news so that my readers can get the freshest content possible.