Among them – 259,630 personnel
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has updated the list of losses of the Russian army since the start of a full-scale military invasion of our country.
“The total combat losses of the enemy from 02/24/2022 to 08/25/2023 were approximately:
- personnel / personnel – about / about 259630 (+470) people / persons,
- tanks / tanks – 4378 (+3) units,
- armored combat vehicles / APV – 8521 (+10) units,
- artillery systems / artillery systems – 5361 (+28) units,
- MLRS / MLRS – 724 (+1) units,
- air defense systems / Anti-aircraft warfare systems ‒ 495 (+1) units,
- aircraft / aircraft – 315 (+0) units,
- helicopters / helicopters – 316 (+0) units,
- UAV operational-tactical level / UAV operational-tactical level – 4356 (+12),
- cruise missiles / cruise missiles – 1409 (+3),
- ships / boats / warships / boats – 18 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks / vehicles and fuel tanks – 7790 (+17) units,
- special equipment / special equipment – 802 (+1).
The data is being specified / Data are being updated,” the message says.
Early on the morning of February 24, 2022, Russia launched rocket and air strikes on most Ukrainian cities and then launched a full-scale military invasion. The war against Russia has been going on for 548 days.
I am Mary James, a passionate journalist and content creator who enjoys writing about the world of sports. I specialize in covering racing-related news for athletistic, one of the top websites dedicated to this topic. With my expertise in motorsports, I have been able to write compelling stories that captivate readers all over the world.