Ten games after turning 38, he continues to shine even more than ten years ago; full force of one of the greatest in American sports history.
los angeles lakers was defeated in the rivalry of Los Angeles against the LA Clippers but LeBron James shined with his 46 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists. In his 20th season in the NBA, and at age 38 on December 30, averaged 30.2 points per game and it was, by far, his third best season. He converted 40 points or more for all 30 NBA franchisesmatter kobe bryant He also achieved but only 29 teams, since he played for lakers throughout his career. He also broke his own record for three-pointers in a game, 9.
journalist Michael Adams published numbers of king in ten games after their birthday, in 20 seasons played. From the 47 points he scored for the Hawks on the night he turned 38, he averaged 35.1 points, 9.6 rebounds and 7.9 assists.. A real animal.
Los Angeles Lakers 115-133 LA Clippers
Crypto.com Arena, Los Angeles
- LeBron JamesLakers: 46 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists
- Paul GeorgeClippers: 27 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists
Miami Heat 98-95 Boston Celtics
FTX Arena, Miami
- Bam AdebayoHeat: 30 points, 15 rebounds, 1 assist
- Jason TatumCeltics: 31 points, 14 rebounds, 7 assists
Indiana Pacers 116-110 Chicago Bulls
Bankers Life Field House, Indianapolis
- Benedict MathurinPacers: 26 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists
- DeMar DeRozanBulls: 33 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists
New York Knicks 105-103 Cleveland Cavaliers
Madison Square Garden, New York
- Julius RandleKnicks: 36 points, 13 rebounds, 4 assists
- Donovan MitchellCavs: 24 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists
New Orleans Pelicans 98-99 Denver Nuggets
Smoothie King Center, New Orleans
- CJ McCollumPelicans: 20 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists
- Nikola Jokic, Nuggets. 25 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists
Dallas Mavericks 126-127 Washington Wizards
American Airlines Center, Dallas
- luka doncicMavs: 41 points, 15 rebounds, 6 assists
- kyle kuzmaWizards: 30 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists
Phoenix Suns 128-97 Charlotte Hornets
Footprint Center, Phoenix
- cameron johnsonSuns: 24 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists
- Terry RozierHornets: 19 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists
Cover photo: Steph Chambers/Getty Images
Hi there! My name is Adam Jackson and I am an author. I have been writing about Basketball games for over a decade now and am excited to share my knowledge with you all. Additionally, I am also interested in other sports and enjoy discussing them with others. Contact me if you want to discuss any Basketball-related topics!