With season 40 kicking off on October 3, we’re taking a look at the first ones that aired on television.
The 23/24 edition of the National League is just around the corner. The initial jump will be on October 3, which will mark the 40th season of the highest category of Argentine basketball. The 20 teams will be aiming for glory, trying to win the cup that Quimsa lifted on 22/23. In this context, the TyC Sports screen will once again be one of the screens that will broadcast this exciting competition, like in previous years.
As always, the initial jump of the season will take place between the last champion and the team coming from the Argentine League. In this way, the Ciudad de Santiago del Estero Stadium will receive Quimsa and Zárate Básket, who won the meaning for the promotion against Ameghino from Villa María. This meeting will be on October 3. Among the notable dates of the tournament, it is mentioned that apart from the regular phase matches, the Sueprcopa will also be televised on December 20. It will be played in a single match on December 20; between La Fusión and Gimnasia y Esgrima de Comodoro Rivadavia.
This will be the first telecast of the season:
- Tuesday 3/10 | 21:10 | Quimsa vs. Zarate
- Thursday 5/10 | 21:10 | Works vs. Iron
- Saturday 7/10 | 11:30 | Olympic vs. Independent (O)
- Tuesday 10/10 | 21:10 | Mouth vs. San Lorenzo
- Wednesday 10/18 | 21:10 | Peñarol vs. Plays
- Thursday 10/19 | 21:10 | Institute vs. Olympics
The Dsports Televised
- Saturday 7/10 | 21:00 | Mouth vs. Iron
- Sunday 10/15 | 19:00 | Peñarol vs. Mouth
- Saturday 10/21 | 21:00 | Institute vs. Quimsa
My name is Adam Jackson and I am an author. I have been writing about Basketball games for over a decade now and am excited to share my knowledge with you all. Additionally, I am also interested in other sports and enjoy discussing them with others. Contact me if you want to discuss any Basketball-related topics!