CSKA basketball players perfectly executed the training plan in the series with UNICS, says Pistiolis

CSKA basketball players perfectly executed the training plan in the series with UNICS, says Pistiolis

The head coach CSKA Andreas Pistiolis told how the Moscow club managed to win the VTB United League.

At the end of the 2023/24 season, CSKA became champions of the United League, defeating UNICS in the final series with a score of 4-1.

“The players executed our plan perfectly. Our basketball players showed more will. We had a wider rotation, we had a lot of players who contributed in the final. As a result, we ultimately remained cooler. But in the fight for the title, the details often matter.

Sometimes the fate of titles isn’t decided by 99% of your game, but by the remaining 1%. We paid attention to details and that’s what allowed us to win. The most important thing is that the players were doing very well psychologically, they were fighting and hungry for the title. That turned out to be the most important thing,” Pistiolis quotes Championship.

Championship

More sports news in our telegram channel .

Source : MatchTV

Related articles

Comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share article

Latest articles

Newsletter

Subscribe to stay updated.