— How did you beat UNICS today?
“We tried to stick to the plan and, in principle, it worked,” Astapkovich told reporters. “We will probably continue to act this way – to stick to the plan.
– CSKA plans to focus on Russian players, including you. How flattering is that?
– I would not say that the plan is directly oriented in this direction. It’s a team game. Here everyone can score points: today I am, tomorrow – another. It’s not a problem for the team. And the coach sees it and understands it. I think the balance will be found. I can’t say we’re going anywhere. But today they played very well. Tomorrow may be different.
– Legionnaires joined recently and you trained a bit with them.
“Dealing with them was easy. Our Serbian friends joined us in Petersburg. We work together for five or six days, and I see no problem. They just rub us. They will show themselves.
– This summer you returned to CSKA. What are the emotions about it?
– Very well. I am very happy to be back home. I have been here for eight years and I will be here, I hope, for a long time.
– How do CSKA requirements differ from “NN” requirements?
Every coach is demanding. The requirements are the same everywhere: win, develop, help.
On September 23, CSKA will meet Serbian club Mega, UNICS will play with the same club a day later.
Source : MatchTV