Among them – 60 430 personnel
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has updated the list of losses of the Russian army since the start of a full-scale military invasion of our country.
“The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 03.10 were approximately:
- personnel / personnel – about / about 60430 (+320) people liquidated / persons were liquidated,
- tanks / tanks – 2380 (+3) units,
- armored combat vehicles / APV – 4991 (+16) units,
- artillery systems / artillery systems – 1405 (+0) units,
- MLRS / MLRS – 338 (+1) units,
- air defense systems / Anti-aircraft warfare systems – 176 (+0) units,
- aircraft / aircraft – 265 (+1) units,
- helicopters / helicopters – 228 (+1) units,
- UAV operational-tactical level / UAV operational-tactical level – 1026 (+11),
- cruise missiles / cruise missiles – 246 (+0),
- ships / boats / warships / boats – 15 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks / vehicles and fuel tanks – 3811 (+15) units,
- special equipment / special equipment – 131 (+0).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Kramatorsk and Bakhmut directions. / Russian enemy suffered the greatest losses (of the past day) at the Kramatorsk and Bakhmut directions.
The data is being specified / Data are being updated,” the message says.
Early on the morning of February 24, Russia launched rocket and air strikes on most Ukrainian cities and then launched a full-scale military invasion. The war against Russia has been going on for 222 days.
I am Sandra Jackson, a journalist and content creator with extensive experience in the news industry. I have been working in the news media for over five years. During this time, I have worked as an author and editor at various outlets producing high-quality content that attracts readers from different demographics.