Among them are 1,553 tactical-level UAVs
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has updated the list of losses of the Russian army since the start of a full-scale military invasion of our country.
“The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 25.11 were approximately:
- personnel / personnel – about / about 86150 (+430) people liquidated / persons were liquidated,
- tanks / tanks – 2899 (+1) units,
- armored combat vehicles / APV – 5844 (+5) units,
- artillery systems / artillery systems – 1895 (+6) units,
- MLRS / MLRS – 395 (+0) units,
- air defense systems / Anti-aircraft warfare systems – 209 (+0) units,
- aircraft / aircraft – 278 (+0) units,
- helicopters / helicopters – 261 (+0) units,
- UAV operational-tactical level / UAV operational-tactical level – 1553 (+6),
- cruise missiles / cruise missiles – 531 (+0),
- ships / boats / warships / boats – 16 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks / vehicles and fuel tanks – 4404 (+4) units,
- special equipment / special equipment – 163 (+2).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Avdeevsky and Limansky directions. / Russian enemy suffered the greatest losses (of the past day) at the Avdiyivka and Lyman directions.
The data is being specified / Data are being updated,” the message says.
Early on the morning of February 24, Russia launched rocket and air strikes on most Ukrainian cities and then launched a full-scale military invasion. The war against Russia continues for the 275th day.
I am Sandra Jackson, a journalist and content creator with extensive experience in the news industry. I have been working in the news media for over five years. During this time, I have worked as an author and editor at various outlets producing high-quality content that attracts readers from different demographics.