Former Moscow “Locomotive” striker Oleg Terekhin said that the striker Artem Dzyuba will score 15 goals for the club in the new season.
On Thursday, Dzyuba signed a new contract with the Red-Greens until the end of the 2023/24 season with the possibility of an extension for another season. Football player Leonid Goldman’s representative told that Dziuba’s main motivation was to win a trophy with the railway workers.
– They did the right thing. The man deserves a contract. He helped Lokomotiv and himself. Next season, Lokomotiv will fight for the top places, and Dzyuba will be one of the top scorers in the league.
– Won’t Dziuba’s motivation go down now?
– I do not think so. Wherever he was, he always scored. Even when I left on lease, I always found the motivation. And he has a lot of money. He also wants to prove something in football and score as many goals as possible. I’m sure and certain.
– Dziuba received a contract not for two years, but according to the “1 + 1” scheme. Does this mean that Lokomotiv doubts the brilliant performance of the 34-year-old striker for a long time?
“We don’t know here why they were so dejected. You need to know all the nuances. Maybe something due to bonuses is replenished. The contract is such a thing, the main thing is that they are all satisfied.
– How much should Dziuba score next season for Lokomotiv to activate the extension option?
“I’m sure he will score 15 goals in one season,” Terekhin quotes ‘Sport day by day’.
In November 2022, Dzyuba, by mutual agreement of the parties, terminated the contract with the Turkish club Adana Demirspor, for which he had been playing since August. In February, the forward became a Lokomotiv player. For the team, he played 11 games in all competitions, scored eight goals and assisted his partners four times.
Watch live broadcasts of RPL matches on the and MATCH PREMIER channels, as well as on the matchtv.ru and sportbox.ru websites.
“Day to Day Sports”
Source : MatchTV
I am Ben Stock and I work in Athletistic as an author. My specialty is covering football news and other related topics. I have been writing for this website since the past 2 years, crafting compelling stories with the latest updates in the sports world. My articles have gained widespread appreciation amongst readers due to their accuracy and depth of research.