National team coach Russia Yuri Kaminsky told that at the coaching council of the Russian Biathlon Union (RBU) it was proposed to form teams, taking into account the sports principle and the gender of the athletes.
In the Kaminsky group, only Larisa Kuklina is engaged in women. Artem Istomin’s team, with Karim Khalili and Daniil Serokhvostov, trains mainly female representatives.
– Is Larisa Kuklina training with you for the new season?
– We expect that next season Larisa will train with us.
– Do you plan to enlarge the group to the detriment of the girls?
– At the coaches council, it was proposed that the teams be formed according to sporting and gender principles. To quote one person in management: “The strongest must work with the strongest.”
“There won’t be any adjacent groups?”
When that will happen, I can’t say. This is a difficult question, because it is probably not worth taking Kuklin out of the environment that suits him. In addition, personal trainers wanted to transfer athletes to our group.
– And who would like to pass?
“I wouldn’t want to talk so as not to harm these people,” Kaminsky told .
shows the Russian biathlon championship PARI. On April 1, on , as well as matchtv.ru and sportbox.ru, watch live broadcasts of the women’s relay race (from 8.40 a.m. Moscow time) and the men’s mass start (from 11.40 a.m. Moscow time). of Moscow). On April 2, the women’s mass start and the men’s relay will take place.
Source : MatchTV
I am Sandra Jackson, a journalist and content creator with extensive experience in the news industry. I have been working in the news media for over five years. During this time, I have worked as an author and editor at various outlets producing high-quality content that attracts readers from different demographics. Most recently, I was an Author at Athletistic where my primary focus was providing coverage of Winter sports events across the world.