Olympic medalist biathlete Yevgeny Garanichev on , he said he was not considering ending his career yet, despite having such thoughts.
– What season do you have?
– The 15 is gone. It’s in biathlon.
– No idea how to hang a gun on a nail?
– Yes, but coach Maxim Kugaevsky chases them away.
What do you want to achieve in the new season?
– Improve shooting and skiing, as well as high results.
– You’re on a bicycle. For what?
– After the winter, road works begin. I started running home. I put on the wrong sneakers and hurt my heels. Now I just go to the gym and bike.
At this stage, I want the younger generation to adopt the experience. You yourself try to reach them. You pick up their pace. You reach them, – said Garanichev on the air of .
Source : MatchTV
I am Sandra Jackson, a journalist and content creator with extensive experience in the news industry. I have been working in the news media for over five years. During this time, I have worked as an author and editor at various outlets producing high-quality content that attracts readers from different demographics.