Among them – 56,060 personnel
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has updated the list of losses of the Russian army since the start of a full-scale military invasion of our country.
“The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 23.09 were approximately:
- personnel / personnel – about / about 56060 (+550) people liquidated / persons were liquidated,
- tanks / tanks – 2254 (+18) units,
- armored combat vehicles / APV – 4796 (+20) units,
- artillery systems / artillery systems – 1355 (+14) units,
- MLRS / MLRS – 326 (+8) units,
- air defense systems / Anti-aircraft warfare systems – 170 (+1) units,
- aircraft / aircraft – 254 (+1) units,
- helicopters / helicopters – 219 (+1) units,
- UAV operational-tactical level / UAV operational-tactical level – 950 (+9),
- cruise missiles / cruise missiles – 240 (+0),
- ships / boats / warships / boats – 15 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks / vehicles and fuel tanks – 3659 (+29) units,
- special equipment / special equipment – 126 (+1).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Kramatorsk and Donetsk directions. / Russian enemy suffered the greatest losses (of the past day) at the Kramatorsk ans Donetsk directions.
The data is being specified / Data are being updated,” the message says.
Early on the morning of February 24, Russia launched rocket and air strikes on most Ukrainian cities and then launched a full-scale military invasion. The war against Russia continues for the 212th day.