The boxing match between Kudryashov and Vagabov will take place on June 11 in Moscow and will be broadcast live on .
– If it’s not a secret, how much do you weigh now?
– Taking into account that for the first time in my life I do not drive weights … I have not weighed myself yet, but somewhere around 115-118 kg. When the train pulled, I weighed 123 kg, Kudryashov told .
– Do you plan to dry out for the fight?
– I’m not planning anything. I’m going to eat before the weigh-in and go to the event.
– Your fight with Vagabov is well discussed in Russian martial arts. And the most common opinion is that it all depends solely on your form.
– I go out to fight, not to serve the number. I really go out to fight. And now I am no longer limited by any races. In the last battles, he drove almost 20 kg each. I know MMA fighters drive a lot of pounds and they manage to recover, and then I just bulked up. I did not go with this weight.
And now I’m enjoying life, I’m in a good mood. Eat what I want. It’s even more comfortable for me if I stay within the weight class limit. And what people say: “Kudryashov is not ready, he is fat and so on.” Yes, big, but everything is fine (smile).
– Do you think you’re fat?
— (smiling.) It’s clear that I’m not the same as I was at 90 kg. It’s stupid to deny. You can see for yourself from the photographs that I am fundamentally a different person.
Vagabov, 36, has 28 wins, one loss and one draw in MMA. In his last fight in October 2021, he defeated Hassan Yousefi and won the AMC Fight Nights belt. After that, Vagabov played by the rules of boxing.
Due to Kudryashov, 36, 24 wins (23 by KO) with five losses (three by KO) in the professional ring.
Source : MatchTV
I am Sandra Jackson, a journalist and content creator with extensive experience in the news industry. I have been working in the news media for over five years. During this time, I have worked as an author and editor at various outlets producing high-quality content that attracts readers from different demographics.