Striker “Spartacus” Dmitry Kugrychev in a conversation with a correspondent, he explained how he managed to score the winning goal in the KHL regular season game against Sibir Novosibirsk.
– The goal was the result of the work of all our five, – said Kugryshev. – He was lucky that the defender of “Siberia” lost his stick at that time.
– Spartak’s first shot hit the post, but you were the first to hit the rebound.
– I went to the goal, in hockey, attackers always have to do that. The puck bounced right off me, then I managed to beat the goalie.
– Why was the victory in the match against Sibir so difficult?
– In my whole career, I don’t remember a single game that made the game easier against Sibir. We were preparing for a very difficult match. And she just came out so slimy.
Spartak won two victories at the start of the KHL championship – against Amur Khabarovsk (3:2) and Sibir (1:0). Dmitry Kugryshev scored the first goal this season.
Source : MatchTV
I am Sandra Jackson, a journalist and content creator with extensive experience in the news industry. I have been working in the news media for over five years. During this time, I have worked as an author and editor at various outlets producing high-quality content that attracts readers from different demographics.