On Wednesday, Sochi lost to Dynamo Moscow in the KHL Fonbet Championship home game (0-2). The players of the Moscow team in this game have never retired. And they themselves threw the winning puck to the gates of the Black Sea immediately after the majority.
“We played well with Dynamo,” Altybarmakyan said. – Sometimes the opponent pinched us in the zone, but we also had good moments. It’s just that the puck doesn’t crawl into the goal. So far we have only had one good game – with Barys, where six goals were scored.
– You played Dynamo for the second time in a week. Didn’t have time to study the opponent?
– What to study? Everyone plays pretty much the same hockey – you have to fight for the win. Dynamo, like us, has a young squad. They also made mistakes. I was surprised the Muscovites didn’t have a single out for the game. Do they really have such a disciplined team? But it is visible from above.
– Nazarov said the focus is on playing more cautiously defensively. Maybe that stopped you from attacking?
– No, in defense we cleared all the rebounds today, that’s good. They just didn’t understand with the first goal, when we had the fifth player after the minority left. If they had marked themselves, things would have turned out differently.
— How do you feel in Sochi, where you returned from abroad?
– Excellent. More wins to add and it will generally be magnificent.
Altybarmakyan played for HC Sochi from 2018 to 2020, then played overseas in the AHL for two years. This summer, he returned to the KHL and re-signed a contract with the Black Sea club.
Source : MatchTV
I am Sandra Jackson, a journalist and content creator with extensive experience in the news industry. I have been working in the news media for over five years. During this time, I have worked as an author and editor at various outlets producing high-quality content that attracts readers from different demographics.