Among them – 85,720 personnel
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has updated the list of losses of the Russian army since the start of a full-scale military invasion of our country.
“The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 24.11 were approximately:
- personnel / personnel – about / about 85720 (+310) people liquidated / persons were liquidated,
- tanks / tanks – 2898 (+1) units,
- armored combat vehicles / APV – 5837 (+7) units,
- artillery systems / artillery systems – 1889 (+2) units,
- MLRS / MLRS – 395 (+0) units,
- air defense systems / Anti-aircraft warfare systems – 209 (+0) units,
- aircraft / aircraft – 278 (+0) units,
- helicopters / helicopters – 261 (+0) units,
- UAV operational-tactical level / UAV operational-tactical level – 1547 (+10),
- cruise missiles / cruise missiles – 531 (+51),
- ships / boats / warships / boats – 16 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks / vehicles and fuel tanks – 4400 (+4) units,
- special equipment / special equipment – 161 (+0).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Avdeevsky, Bakhmut and Liman directions. / Russian enemy suffered the greatest losses (of the past day) at the Avdiyivka, Bakhmut and Lyman directions.
The data is being specified / Data are being updated,” the message says.
Early on the morning of February 24, Russia launched rocket and air strikes on most Ukrainian cities and then launched a full-scale military invasion. The war against Russia continues for the 274th day.