Among them – 1572 tanks
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has updated the list of losses of the Russian army since the start of a full-scale military invasion of our country.
“The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 29.06 were approximately:
- personnel / personnel – about / about 35450 (+200) people liquidated / persons were liquidated,
- tanks / tanks – 1572 (+5) units,
- armored combat vehicles / APV – 3720 (+16) units,
- artillery systems / artillery systems – 781 (+3) units,
- MLRS / MLRS – 246 (+3) units,
- air defense systems / Anti-aircraft warfare systems – 103 (+1) units,
- aircraft / aircraft – 217 (+0) units,
- helicopters / helicopters – 185 (+0) units,
- UAV operational-tactical level / UAV operational-tactical level – 640 (+4),
- cruise missiles / cruise missiles – 142 (+3),
- ships/boats/warships/boats — 14 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks / vehicles and fuel tanks – 2598 (+9) units,
- special equipment / special equipment – 61 (+0).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Bakhmut direction. / Russian enemy suffered the greatest losses (of the past day) at the Bahmut direction.
Data are specified / Data are being updated, — is spoken in the message.
Early on the morning of February 24, Russia launched rocket and air strikes on most Ukrainian cities and then launched a full-scale military invasion. The war against Russia continues for the 126th day.
I am Sandra Jackson, a journalist and content creator with extensive experience in the news industry. I have been working in the news media for over five years. During this time, I have worked as an author and editor at various outlets producing high-quality content that attracts readers from different demographics.