The Pumas 7s defeated France in Vancouver, in the final of the Sevens World Tour, 33-21.
The Cougars 7the Argentine rugby sevens team, was crowned champion of the tournament in Vancouver, Canada last night, in the seventh stage of the world circuit of the specialty, by losing in the final France by 33 to 21 to win the Gold Cup.
The albiceleste team has reached the definition after losing in one of the semifinals Ireland for 14-7, while the runner-up team in the other semi defeated Australia, 26-12.
It should be noted that ddays ago The Pumas ‘7 got the silver medal at the Los Angeles stage of the circuit, after losing meaning to New Zealand, by 22-12, at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
The Pumas 7s at the Vancouver Sevens: fixtures and results
- Friday 3/3: Cougars 7s 31 – 12 Japan
- Saturday 4/3: Cougars 7s 21 – 12 France
- Saturday 4/3: Cougars 7s 12 – 0 South Africa
- Sunday 5/3: The Cougars 7s 19- 14 Fiji
- Sunday 5/3: The Cougars 7s 14-7 Ireland
- Sunday 5/3: The Cougars 7s 33-21 France
How Los Pumas 7s fared on the 2023 Sevens World Tour
- Hong Kong Sevens: 5th place
- Dubai Sevens: 6th place
- Cape Town Sevens: 6th place
- Hamilton Sevens: 1st place
- Sydney Sevens: 9th place
- Los Angeles Sevens: 2nd place
I am Robert Harris and I specialize in news media. My experience has been focused on sports journalism, particularly within the Rugby sector. I have written for various news websites in the past and currently work as an author for Athletistic, covering all things related to Rugby news.