Lyudmila Kichenok returned to the top ten in the doubles ranking
Angelina Kalinina remains the first racket of Ukraine in the updated WTA ranking. The Ukrainian moved up two positions and occupies 45th place.
Three more Ukrainian tennis players are in the top 100 of the world ranking. Marta Kostyuk retained 56th place, Dayana Yastremskaya lost four spots (92nd place), and Lesya Tsurenko dropped 11 points (95th place).
Katarina Zawatskaya significantly improved her position, which, thanks to the quarterfinals of the tournament in San Sebastian, rose by 22 lines (326th place). Katerina Volodko reached the semi-finals of the tournament in Templeton last week, which allowed her to move up 69 positions and take 369th place.
In the doubles rating, Lyudmila Kichenok returned to the top ten. Last week, she and her sister Nadezhda won a tournament in Tallinn.
The first racket of the world remains Ige Sventek from Poland. Anette Kontaveit from Estonia returned to the top three.
1. Iga Sventek (Poland, 10180)
2. Ons Jaber (Tunisia, 4885)
3. Anett Kontaveit (Estonia, 4010, +1)
4. Paula Badosa (Spain, 3934, -1)
5. Arina Sabalenka (3470, +1)
6. Jessica Pegula (USA, 3447, -1)
7. Maria Sakkari (Greece, 3355)
8. Coco Gauff (USA, 3047)
9. Simona Halep (Romania, 3025)
10. Caroline Garcia (France, 2930)
45. Angelina Kalinina (Ukraine, 1091, +2)
56. Marta Kostyuk (975)
92. Dayana Yastremskaya (678, -4)
95. Lesya Tsurenko (674, -11)
115. Daria Snigur (560, -5)
131. Katerina Beindl (462, -7)
161. Elina Svitolina (389, -35)
326. Katarina Zawatskaya (180, +22)
369. Katerina Volodko (145, +69)
My name is Adam Jackson and I am an author. I have been writing about Basketball games for over a decade now and am excited to share my knowledge with you all. Additionally, I am also interested in other sports and enjoy discussing them with others. Contact me if you want to discuss any Basketball-related topics!