The most popular mobile battle royale has revealed a patch that will bring special content for the World Cup, as well as gameplay changes.
freefire It is one of the most popular games in the world, and it is the No. 1 battle royale mobile. but, cannot be left out of the most important sporting event of the year: the World Cup in Qatar 2022. Included in the new video game update a mode where your players can play soccer matches, in addition to other general gameplay changes.
Free Fire has announced an incredible update for the World Cup: it will include a soccer mode
garena informed, through their social networks, the content of your next patchwhich includes special content for the World Cup in Qatar 2022. This is not a surprise for battle royale players, because they expected that a special event will be held by the developers, because for a while there will be a soccer field on the island, which will finally be available. however, fans of the game, in response to the patch announcement, were more excited about the gameplay changes than the content of Worlds.
Soccer has come to Free Fire in its new update
with reason of Qatar World Cup 2022presented by Garena a new game mode in your battle royale. in, you can play football in two different ways. On the one hand, there will be Soccer Team Mode, where two teams of 4 players will face each other in a limited time with different abilities depending on the position in which they want to play. On the other hand, the road fire football, which will take place on Social Island. There, two teams will face off with the goal of dominating the scoreboard in the 6 minutes the match will last. This last mode is now available, while to play Soccer Team Mode we have to wait until December 2, 2022.
Zombie Hunt: the mode that returned to Free Fire in its update
In addition to the thematic content of the World Cup in Qatar 2022, battle royale will include a game mode that has been in the game for a long time. It’s about the way zombie hunting, already will return with the following features:
- 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Normal and Hard. First we need to pass the current difficulty before moving on to the next one.
- equipment: Default template. Beat the Hard stage to unlock Solo Mode.
- Winning conditions: Pass all 6 stages and defeat the Final Boss.
- Mechanism of Resurrection: Lives for a while after being killed, as long as you have at least one surviving teammate.
- random benefit: Choose a perk after passing each stage.
- talents: Earn Talent Points in battles and use them to upgrade your talents from the lobby. Talents are permanently fond of combat
Other Free Fire update mods
- 5v5 Bomb Squad Mode Changes
- Game speed adjustment
- Skill Adjustments
- Adjustments to ammo, store prices and defense airdrops
- New weapons and items
- New minimap and crosshair
- New point system in character skills
I am Sandra Jackson, a journalist and content creator with extensive experience in the news industry. I have been working in the news media for over five years. During this time, I have worked as an author and editor at various outlets producing high-quality content that attracts readers from different demographics.